Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Week 8/9 - house 2

Creating the Base
   

 
I had non burning paper applied to my white board on both side but when I try to peel it off it was taking a layer of the white board with it, so I had to leave it on and opt for painting it with white paint. 




Putting Case Together

For the acrylic case I use the dovetail joint to create a better hold as the adhesive that bonds it together requires the material to be held together for over 12 hours or more. Because I didn't want any adhesive residue or marking the clear acrylic I picked the bottle liquid form over the thick tube form. Also, I only removed around 3-4mm of the paper on the acrylic that is require to bond with other edges.

 


Initial Design 





Student Card Access denied to glass door + Door locked to our special Lab.


No comments:

Post a Comment